Cloverdale BC is recognized as the second fastest growing area in Greater Vancouver and makes up a large area of Surrey BC. In the past 5 years Cloverdale has seen incredible growth in new home development with an influx of West Coast families seeking the amenities Cloverdale offers, and the proximity it has to the Vancouver core. This bedroom community in Surrey, BC, is full of history and offers larger properties plus lots with spacious four and five bedroom homes. Take some time to browse all high-end Cloverdale MLS Listings below that we have compiled for your convenience and then give us a call at 778-929-4290 for more details.
About Your Cloverdale Real Estate Options
While condos for sale in Cloverdale are in high demand, along with Cloverdale townhouse and multi-family developments that appeal to all age groups, the most unique offerings for Cloverdale real estate are large, new construction family homes.
Featured Developments in Cloverdale
19299 64 Avenue, Surrey, BC
6479 192 Street, Surrey, BC
7056 192 Street, Surrey, BC
72 Avenue, Surrey, BC
19239 70 Avenue, Surrey, BC
18570 70 Avenue, Surrey, BC
The Cloverdale Lifestyle
Cloverdale is a very energetic and busy little town where you can find many things to do. The Cloverdale Amphitheatre Park, located at 17728 64 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 1W8, hosts many celebrations including New Years, Canada Day ceremonies, and local concerts, plus much more.
Next to the Cloverdale Amphitheatre is the local Cloverdale Skateboard Park and Youth Park, and the new recreation center found at 17816 – 64 Avenue, Surrey BC. The Recreation center and park has places to skateboard, play indoor and outdoor basketball, and a full weight and cardio center.
For young families thinking of moving to Cloverdale there are plenty of great Elementary schools in the area including:
- George Greenaway Elementary School – 17285 61A Ave (604) 576-1136
- Hillcrest Elementary School – 18599 65 Ave (604) 575-1359
- Don Christian Elementary School – 6256 184 Street (604) 576-1381
- Martha Currie Elementary School – 5811 184 Street (604) 576-8551
- A.J. Mclellan Elementary School – 16545 61 Ave (604) 574-7296
- Adams Road Elementary School – 8228 68 Ave 604-595-1070
- Clayton Elementary School – 7541 184 Street (604) 576-6411
- Cloverdale Traditional Elementary School – 17857 56 Ave (604) 576-8295
- East Clayton Elementary School – 7541 184 Street (604) 576-6411
- Latimer Road Elementary School – 19233 60 Avenue BC (604) 576-9184
- Sunrise Ridge Elementary School – 18690 60 Avenue
- Surrey Centre Elementary School – 16670 Old McLellan Rd (604) 576-9191
- William Watson Elementary School – 16450 80 Avenue (604) 574-4141
For families with older students there are two public high schools in Cloverdale to choose from:
- Clayton Heights Secondary School – 7003 188 St, Surrey (604) 575-0550
- Lord Tweedsmuir Secondary School – 6151 180 St, Surrey (604) 574-7407
Cloverdale is also home to great Private Schools such as Cloverdale Catholic, Diamond Elementary (and Secondary), Relevant High School, William of Orange Christian School, and Zion Lutheran.
Ask more details to your Cloverdale Realtor: Ryan Taylor Real Estate