Villa Angelina: Currently being auctioned for a cool $28,000,000
by concierge auctions and listing agent Maximilian Stamm
Contemporary living meets the atmospheric views of the Tuscan countryside at Villa Angelina. Over the years, the seller carefully curated an estate of over 13 hectares perfectly positioned overlooking the ancient walled city of Lucca. Lying between Forte dei Marmi and Florence, this expansive estate of exceptional quality and style offers 2,750 square meters of living in the main residence, along with over 1,000 square meters of outdoor living on the terraces. Boasting an open, light-filled interior, three large reception rooms, three master suites, chef’s kitchen, private office, cinema, indoor pool, gym, and much more, the main residence wants for nothing. The guest farm house offers additional guest accommodation, together with a staff apartment provide ample space for visitors and caretakers alike. Both pristine properties have all been fully refurbished in a classic, modern style and updated to the highest standards of luxury with full air conditioning throughout. The sprawling grounds of the estate hold a fully operational vegetable garden, vineyards, orchards, and charming olive groves. Villa Angelina is one of the most significant contemporary private villas in Tuscany, and offers privacy and relaxation without sacrificing any convenience or luxury.
The Tuscan countryside surrounding Villa Angelina is one of Italy’s most beautiful regions. Just a few minutes from the Estate, visitors can enjoy the Casciano Terme thermal baths or take a stroll along one of the many beautiful the pathways through the rolling hills. Visit one of the two professional golf courses—Tirrenia and Castelfal—or make your way into the city of Lucca for a bite to eat or a glass of wine. This historic city is surrounded by beautiful Renaissance-era walls and offers plenty of opportunities to explore Lucca’s rich artistic and architectural heritage. This town, nestled in the heart of Tuscany, has all the charm of Florence but without the flood of tourism. If you crave excitement, beautiful Florence is less than 100 kilometers away. See world famous artwork by Michelangelo and Botticelli and enjoy fine dining and cultural events in the Tuscan capital. The chic Mediterranean resort of Forte di Marmi is only a 40 minute drive away, widely regarded by Italians as the most stylish Italian resort.
- €100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
- 13 hectares | 5,220 square meters | 8 bedrooms | 9.5 bathrooms
- Main Residence | 2,750 square meters + terrace 1,180 square meters Main Residence
- Bedroom Suites | Three master suites with en suite bathrooms, a dedicated floor of master suites with private sitting room, study, dressing room, and spacious bathroom; Five additional comfortable suites with spacious en suite bathrooms
- Main Residence Features | Three large reception rooms; Dining room; Private office; Professionally-equipped kitchen; Library; Cinema; Indoor and outdoor BBQ; Indoor Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna and Hammam; Massage room; Two Powder rooms; Staff bathroom; Laundry; Safe room; Wine cellar; Two passenger lifts; 330 square meters of an underground garage capable of holding approximately 8 cars
- Outdoor features | 5.5 hectares planted garden; 230 olive trees; Operational vegetable garden; Orchards; Vineyards; Barbecue area
- Property features | Luxury standard construction and finishing throughout; High tech equipment: AMX total environment control; Professional camera surveillance and alarm system; Existing permits: Helipad and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guesthouse No. 1 | 460 square meters + terrace 100 square meters; Four large bedrooms and five bathrooms; Master suite with dressing room; Two reception rooms; Large kitchen; Smaller kitchenette
- Guesthouse No. 2/Staff Wing | 400 square meters; Four bedrooms; Three bathrooms; Dining room; three reception rooms; Kitchen; Large covered terrace
- Location | 30 mins from Pisa International Airport; 100km (1 hr) from Florence